Trev and Simon Podcast no.5

Podcast-5

Here’s Podcast No. 5. I’ll get this up and running as quickly as possible and put a list of the content up later. I haven’t listened to it yet so I hope it’s all fun, for you and for me.

You can listen to/download the podcast here.

download notes: For PC users, right-click the link above, then select ‘Save Link As’ and download to the selected location on your computer. For Mac users, hold down Ctrl and click the link, then select ‘Save Link As’ and download to the selected location on your computer.

Here’s the list, lovingly compiled by our producer Andrea:

1. Hello again after a long absence
  2. The new podcast location: Brockley
  3. Simon’s voting advice for the European election
  4. Rory McGrath and Fawlty Towers
  5. How to kill someone with a rolled-up newspaper
  6. The Trev And Simon podcast is interrupted by a text message from Trev’s wife
  7. Trev’s little black man-bag (pictured)
  8. Paul Weller copies Trev’s style
  9. More Fawlty Towers’ reminiscences
  10. Questions and comments from T&S’s old editor, Mick
  11. The ‘Live And Kicking’ Christmas Special from Burgh Island: An epic story starring Peter Simon, Shane Richie, Andi Peters, John Barrowman, Emma Forbes and a sea monster
  12. Brigadoon
  13. Simon won’t name names
  14. Jim Bowen
  15. Tori Amos
  16. Andi Peters and Philip Schofield’s strange habits
  17. Jamie’s questions
  18. The Trev And Simon World Tour
  19. A question from Elaine Pettigrew
  20. Simon’s questions for Trev
  21. Whatever happened to Jamie Theakston?
  22. The genius of Frank Bough
  23. Andrea says a rude word and makes the Trev And Simon Podcast X-certified
  24. Andrea’s theory on Susan Boyle
  25. Simon’s theory on Susan Boyle
  26. Trev is Simon Cowell, Simon is Piers Morgan
  27. Simon’s take on ‘Synecdoche, New York’
  28. Simon’s take on glow-in-the-dark monkeys
Trev's lovely manbag

Trev's lovely manbag

About these ads

12 Responses to Trev and Simon Podcast no.5

1. ChrisDeBurghIsland says:

Simon,

What did you do to Hazel Blears… She resigned straight after the podcast. She will now take up the post of Queen of the Hobbits, with her big payoff.

• Trevor Neal says:

The question should be “What would Simon like to do to Hazel Blears?” – he’s got a bit of a thing for apparently and he’s always liked a big pay off – not a fan of Tolkein though.

2. David says:

Hi guys! The latest podcast is just 9 minutes long :-o

I downloaded it with Chrome and loaded it into iTunes. Tried again – same result :-(

• Trevor Neal says:

Sorry about that David – I’ve no idea why that should happen – it worked for me – all of it – but I wasn’t using Chrome or iTunes though – anyway I’ll pass your comments on to Andrea – she’s good at stuff like that. Cheers

3. Jason says:

I’m not naming names but that was an excellent ending to the podcast……………..Simon Hickson

4. Jack says:

Ta for another wicked-cool podcast!

5. Hannah says:

I think the man bag is quite nice.

6. Mick Hitchman says:

Thanks for the name check! Have you thought of doing panto this year?

Hmmm Mick, I think you might be being a bit cheeky and who can blame you. Truth is, we would if they’d have us.

8. Mick Hitchman says:

If John Barrowman can manage it…?

9. Ben says:

Hi
    Just stumbled upon your podcast. I uploaded the video of Burgh Island which you talk about. You mentioned John Barrowman + Lisa B’s performance of “I Get a Kick out of You” as being a highlight, so I’ve dug that out and uploaded it as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV5DDU5Xvkg

Thanks for the podcast, it was interesting to hear the stories behind the episode.

Hi Ben,

Thanks for putting the I get a Kick out of you clip up. Great to see it again.

if you have the mudskipper/Hear My Song bit can you put that up too?