Trev and Simon Podcast No.7

T-&-S-7

Here’s Podcast No. 7.  Andrea, our producer, says it’s “very funny and has a lovely vibe”. And she knows. And sorry once more but there has to be a warning! This Podcast contains bad language. Actually really quite bad bad language! Sorry. You have been warned. I blame David Cameron.

You can listen to/download it, here- Trev And Simon Podcast No. 7

Just click on the link above to listen to it. Or to download the podcast: On a PC, right-click on the link, then select ‘Save Link As’ and download it to the selected location on your computer. On a Mac, hold down Ctrl and click the link, then select ‘Save Link As’ and download it to the selected location.

And what’s in it? Here’s the list-

1. 60s pop star Joe Brown
  2. Twitter
  3. Swearing!
  4. Simon’s special diet
  5. Trev’s holiday
  6. Hats and swimming pants
  7. Star-spotting on Trev’s holiday
  8. Silverfish
  9. (Queuing for) mints
  10. Being poisoned
  11. Would Trev or Simon pee on the other? Find out!
  12. Simon’s film review: The Taking Of Pelham 123
  25. Fights
  26. Andrea chokes
  27. A game of Wilderness
  28. More jokes

There you go. And look! Here’s our book:

IMG_3228IMG_3226

And guess what? It is available! On Amazon. And for only 1p! That’s a bargain. Only 4 left. Get it now for one penny, here.

Oh, and I apologise to all those listeners who are traumatised by Trev and Andrea’s singing of the 23rd best selling single of 1982.

Oh, and one more thing. Here’s what Trev drew during the podcast.

IMG_3229

8 Responses to Trev and Simon Podcast No.7

1. Jefy Hunt says:

I laughed like a proverbial drain.

2. […] 10, 2009 Trev and Simon Podcast No. 7 is now up and running and to celebrate it, here’s a photo of me and Trev from when we […]

3. Hannah says:

I own the book and it never fails to raise a chuckle. I love the colour the invisible man page. Question though, is the stupidman cartoon meant to be in a funny order? I think they’ve put the pages in the wrong order in my book. Unless that’s part of the stupidness of stupidman.

Fantabuloustastic podcast once again!

4. jamie says:

Is there something wrong with the link for podcast 7 as it seems to crash at 20 mb?????

Hi Hannah,

Yes, it sounds like your book is in the wrong order. The publishers made a mistake with a number of the books. We were very unhappy and complained. And their response? “Oh, it doesn’t matter. it’s meant to be a stupid book.” And they refused to do anything about it. I still can’t believe they did that. Truly we were appalled and powerless.

If I had any copies myself I’d send you a right way round one.

I hope you’ve managed to work out the right order for Stupidman. And that the “appendix should be at the back of the book, not in the middle… the bloody publishers really ruined that well-crafted not very kid friendly “joke”!

Hi Jamie,

just tested the link without downloading and it seemed fine right through to the end. I’ll pass your comment on to Andrea and see if she has any ideas.

7. Hannah says:

Oh well how rude of the publishers. Luckily I have worked out the right order but it is a good job I am not stupidman. Or stupidwoman. Cos they would be completely flummoxed!

And I’m guessing the appendix and the backword are both meant to be at the back?

Also, my “Nearly the middle of the book” page says it’s later than the middle but it isn’t, it’s before.

You should fire your publishers.

But great book nonetheless.

8. Hannah says:

Oh and a question for the next podcast – what is the best place/way you have used your beard on a stick, and has it ever got you out of a sticky situation?