You can listen to/ download it here… trev-and-simon-episode-3
Download notes: For PC users, right-click the link above, then select ‘Save Link As’ and download to the selected location on your computer. For Mac users, hold down Ctrl and click the link, then select ‘Save Link As’ and download to the selected location on your computer.
That’s the serious stuff out of the way. So, yes, here’s No.3, recorded (for all you time fans) between approximately 2.30pm and 3.30pm on the 19th March 2009. In Andrea’s flat. Which is in Peckham or Dulwich, depending on whether you want to be poncey or not. Peckwich.
Andrea sent it to me to post up here, but without her usual list. She did one but it got lost in cyberspace. And so she asked me to do it because… well, I guess she just can’t even begin to bear to listen to the whole thing again. Podcasts should be like Mission:Impossible missives. They should detonate five seconds after being heard. And that should be that. Until the next one. So, I’m in charge of the list, and it turns out to be a long one. Here’s what you can listen to in Podcast No.3:
- Ideal Podcast length. 4 or 46 minutes.
- Andrea calls us boys… as does Barrymore.
- Geoff Boyes.
- The Hampshire Hoffman.
- Trev loves Mike and the Mechanics.
- Andrea loves Paul Carrack.
- Andrea is Nana in Nana Nia.
- The French Green Green Grass of Home.
- The Snake.
- Trev sings The Snake.
- The Snake deconstructed.
- Funny place names.
- Andrea loves Phil Collins.
- Whigfield- Pop Outsider.
- Rasputin record pluggers.
- Whigfield does duvets.
- Don’t do… versus Do do.
- Muck Off.
- Phillip Schofield Radio 1 Roadshow.
- Who do we look like?
- Looniversity Challenge- Good choice!
- Nicknames explained.
- Simon faces up to US military might in Area 51.
- Simon attempts an American accent.
- Arthur Clayton’s four piece cue.
- Neil Morrisey and Sean Penn.
- Who’s who and how double acts stand.
- Andrea’s special friend.
- Jimmy’s present.
- Girl Scouts in the US.
- Trev lists Celebrity meat products.
- An offer Simon can refuse.
- orgasmic births.
- Coconut monkey cake revenge.
- Monkey prison.
- General animal revenge.
- Demons of the Mind.
- Robert Hardy’s toe.
- Tweed update.
- What the old wear.
- What Sparks wear.
- Brown Willy.
- Snippet of The Snake.
Bet you wish Andrea had done the list now.