You can listen to/ download it here
download notes: For PC users, right-click the link above, then select ‘Save Link As’ and download to the selected location on your computer. For Mac users, hold down Ctrl and click the link, then select ‘Save Link As’ and download to the selected location on your computer.
So here’s No.4, recorded last Wednesday on Trev’s Birthday. April Fools’ Day. Andrea, our producer (up in Sheffield at the moment for tonight’s launch of her new album, Photograph), has compiled the list for No.4 and I’m excited by it. See, I’ve been away in Great Yarmouth playing pool at the EPA Interleague Finals- full details available soon on my blog– so I’m putting up the pod without having listened to it. And neither of us, at our age, can be expected to remember what we talked about, so for both me and Trev we are now like you- just a person listening to two old blokes talk a load of old rubbish.
Here’s the list. I hope you enjoy the listening part.
- April Fool’s jokes
- The Gregorian Calendar
- Andrea takes an important phone call
- An appearance by Simon’s cat Tess
- It’s Trevor’s birthday! But who does he share it with?
- Trev and Simon get proper work
- Dry Life and Blimey That’s Good!
- Other Trev and Simon characters
- Cobblers To The Stars
- You say chiropodist, I say chiropodist
- Shampoo and hairdryers
- Hairy Simon, beard glue and pubic wigs
- The Two Chemists sketch
- Andrea fails to return
- Anita Harris
- Trevor’s birthday card from Simon
- Andrea returns
- The Bloody Benders and other absurd old books
- Birthday cake!
- Manatees, walruses and Lord Horny Man
- The Quex Museum
- Andrea is banished
- The Manchester Museum/Museum of Manchester
- Trev And Simon on Twitter
- Andrea’s CD goes on sale in Japan
- Trevor’s birthday present from Simon
- Nazis in space! Again!
- Gay mods and Paul Weller
- Trevor’s birthday card and present from Andrea
- Ant and Dec
- Tiny pigs
- Trevor’s rude awakening
- Andrea does a Marilyn Monroe impression
- Simon’s mouse problems
- Listeners’ questions/feedback/insults
- Simon is bullied by a podcast fan
- Transmission Impossible and Trev And Simon’s ‘retirement’
- Circus Of Evil
- Spontaneous trips
- Birthdays/birth dates
- Maisie’s daft questions
- Trev and Simon’s free rides
- Trevor and Keren from Bananarama
- Charlie Sheen
- Free boots and Cher
- How to end the podcast
- Trevor’s birthday books
- Could this be the last Trev And Simon podcast?
- What does Simon’s middle initial stand for?
Jeepers! That’s 51 things. Sorry it’s so long. Over an hour this time. Andrea has told us off and said from now on it must be an hour maximum. But, as you will become aware, Andrea kept nipping out making phone calls, leaving us to our own devices. So, it’s her fault. She’s to blame. And since blame is only for God and small children, I’ll let you decide which one I am.
Oh, here’s my birthday card to Trev and Andrea’s cake for him.